The second International Social and Legal Studies Congress will take place on May 12-13, 2022, at Atatürk University’s Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences. Due to the continuing Covid-19 epidemic, Congress will be held ONLINE.
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please send your application to email@example.com.
- By April 22, 2022, send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The word count for the abstract should be between 300 and 500 words.
- Within three days following the peer review, you will receive an e-mail notification of your abstract’s approval or rejection.
- It is advised that the abstract content be informative, providing the study’s history, goal, methods, findings, and conclusion.
- Abstracts submitted for participation must not have been previously published.
- The papers can be written both in English and Turkish. Participants are expected to submit abstracts and full papers in the language in which they will present their presentations.
The following are some general guidelines for writing a summary text
- Times New Roman
- Names, Surnames, Affiliates, E-mail addresses and Telephone numbers of all authors (will not appearin the original text)
- At least 3 keywords
FULL TEXT SUBMISSION PROCESS
- The full text is not required. Participants who wish to provide full texts can do so until July 29, 2022 by e-mailing email@example.com.
- If participants wish to provide the whole manuscript, they must include the ethical and copyright transfer declarations with the material they have written, which should be between 3000 and 5000 words and follow the stated spelling criteria. Following this procedure, as it is planned fort he abstract, the manuscript will be peer-reviewed and published by Atatürk University Publishing House with an ISBN.
- The whole texts that are submitted must not have been previously published Atatürk University Publishing House does not accept any legal responsibility.
- No further work will be done on full texts supplied beyond the given date in order for the printing process to operate properly and take place in August 2022.
- The full-text paper template may be found here.
- No fee will be charged from the participants of the congress.
- A participant can participate with a maximum of two papers.
The Congress is open to a wide range of subjects in the fields of social sciences and law, especially in the following fields:
- International Relations
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Labor Economy
- International Trade